Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Catchy Title Goes Here

I am always trying to come up with a catchy {Is that even a real word?  My brain isn't really working right now} title for a post & they don't always come.............like tonight.  I hate those moments when something is right on the edge of your tongue and it just doesn't come so you are left looking like a complete fool.  That happens to me pretty much in every aspect of my life.  But of course with my kids & my friends it is usually HILARIOUS.  I am just over all the HATERS who seem to be out to make my life difficult & are the ones that are just MEAN.  GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok.  Sorry.  Over it.  Promise.

Anywho.  Onto the best thing of the day today............BUBBLES!!!  Each time I give my kids new seats I strip all the table of their names & get out my FAV soap - DIAL.  The orange kind.  Original.  Been looking to buy it in bulk but can't seem to find it ANYWHERE.  The kids have a ball.  The room seems wonderful.  The table get clean & disinfected.  Everyone wins!!




My kiddos were so excited about their new places but I actually gave several of my kids their old spots from the beginning of school.  I just explained to them that my brain must think that those are the best seats in the room for them.  They were all a little chatty afterwards so I hope I don't have to move them again.

Are persuasive writing is coming along!  I can't wait to post some of the kiddos work.  My student teacher has had some really cute ideas for this! 

We are currently doing all thing penguins in science with a side trip to Groundhog Day.  Can't wait to see what the kiddos come up with!!!

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

><><><