Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Meetings....Meetings.....Meetings.......

It seems like my life has become a never ending.......back to back.........rush from meeting to meeting!!  Between pacing guides, DEA Benchmarks, AdvancED/School Improvement, student teaching supervisor I don't know where I am supposed to plan, teach or be a mom {Husband is OTR..........didn't want to it to seem like I left him off the list}!  AHHHHHH!!!!!

Ok now that that is totally out of my system..........I am sitting here blog hoppin'/Facebookin'/Pinterestin' when I should be grading & recording.........seeing how it is already just minutes away from 11 p.m. and I promised myself a clean kitchen & an early bedtime.  RATS.

So many things to share...........so not so many minutes to share them in. 

I am currently working on my classroom website & hope to post some pictures of my classroom environment which I am randomly OCD about.  Just little things like straight lines.  Traffic flow.  Book organization. The insides of cabinets/closets/drawers.  I am ALL ABOUT finding things that work for you and your students but............I don't mind sharing my opinion as a way of encouraging others to come over to the dark side of random OCD.

Until then.............
CHEERS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

><><><