Friday, February 17, 2012

Shhhew!!

It has been a whirl wind for the past 10 days or so.  Life has been so crazy that I just don't have the words to say.  So we will go for just bullets......

C was sick.....is sick.
Husband came home.
Mom went to FL.
DATE NIGHT with HUSBAND!!!!  {first real one since C}
I got sick.
Semi-announced evaluation was scheduled.
Meeting.
Took Husband to 2 Doctors.
Sponsors meeting.
Evaluation didn't happen.
Sent Husband back to work......met him 15 hours later to get the stuff he forgot.
Got freezer ready to switch with my brother......didn't happen.
Meeting.
I got sick again.

This is just the stuff off the top of my head.  I can't wait to share some of the cool stuff that is currently living in my camera.  Hopefully they will find their way here in a day or so.

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

><><><