Friday, March 23, 2012

Hunger Games & Blog Award

OH MY!!!  HOLY SNAPITO!!!!!  Just got home from the midnight premiere of the Hunger Games!!!  I was on the edge of my seat almost the entire movie!!! Can't wait to see it again!!!  Maybe I will drag Husband to the theatre when he gets home.  No I am not going to spoil anything by giving away the details...............even though I want to chat about it something fierce. {It is a must see so get off the computer & GO!!!}

Sarah over at MACKY'S CLASSROOM awarded me the One Lovely Blog Award.  Thanks for the sweet words Sarah!!  I hope to pass on the award soon!!


Cheers!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award!! I found your blog through the linky:) Im your newest follower...hope you'll stop by my blog....I'm getting ready to have a BIG giveaway!!
    www.123teachwithme.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following!! I did hop over to check you out and I am YOUR newest follower!!

    ReplyDelete

><><><