Monday, March 5, 2012

It's that time again!!! Currently w/Farley!!

I love linking to FARLEY!!  Everyone has such cheeky stuff!!  Here is my...............
On to the happenings of today...............
It was so weird without my student teacher floating throughout the room.  I hope that she enjoys 3rd grade as much as she enjoyed 1st!!  Such a HUGE jump!!  I spent the day having church in our room.  Lots of firsties had to clip down today............guess that's what happens when the dingleberry weatherman calls for snow & we get just flakes floating around.  Seriously?!  I mean don't even mention inches & give us flakes!!  Come on!!!!!!  We are running out of the snow day window and I DON'T LIKE IT.  Anywho.

D's are hard words to describe yourself with.

Cheers!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower, come visit my blog if you get a chance!

    Judy

    Teaching Little Apples

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather,

    Your friend Heather Shelton sent me your way. She was singing your praises =) I am always on the search for new teacher/bloggers. I run a feature on Sundays where I get your name out there for others to see. If you are interested, email me and I will send you a few questions to answer.

    Laura
    Kinder Kraziness
    laurastarnes(at)ymail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

><><><