Thursday, March 8, 2012

Quote of the Day

I finally got my oh so cute headband from Jacks & Kate and wore it for the first time today.  Oh how I wish I would have taken a picture...............anywho.  So this very cute & reversible headband is customized with and H on it.  I was out in the hall first thing this morning {before kids} and a teacher friend passed by and asked.............."What's the H stand for?"  I just stared for a few moments.............you know.............to give her time to let the ? really sink in.  Finally I said slowly Heather.  She just died laughing................it finally clicked.  You know the laugh.  Starts off loud, then goes away to the silent uncontrolled laughter.  In her defense she does call me by my last name whether we are in school or not & it was early in the morning & she was on a mission & I did tell everyone I saw.

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

><><><