Monday, April 23, 2012

The Good, the Bad & the UGLY!!

Holly over at Crisscross Applesauce in first grade has challenged us to show all










and for some reason I got really excited.  I took some pics but when I got home I realized that I forgot to get some pics of my closet, cubbies & cabinets.  These pics may show up in a day or so.  I will let you decide which is the good, bad & ugly.


 {the beginning process of covering EVERYTHING for testing}






These pics were taken Friday afternoon right before I picked up the kiddos from gym.  I am now minus a microwave since Husband stole it for his truck.  I guess since I used it about 5 times this year he should get dibs.

I am going to leave you tonight with the first fire of the season......


While Nana{my mom} and I enjoyed the fire Bopa{my dad}, Husband, C & my nephew kept the sticks coming till bath time!!  The good that came from the nasty storm.......lots of wood for fires!!

Cheers!!

{Disclosure: I actually added these next pictures on Tuesday cause I couldn't help myself}











So those are pics of my closet and the kids cubbies and the cabinets above them.  I know, I know I am a little backwards.......desks, counters, tables, bookshelves all cluttered.  Closets, cabinets, drawers.......organized.  That's just who I am.  Don't try to figure it out........my family has been trying for years.  No one can explain.

Cheers!!  {again}

2 comments:

  1. Awww, thanks so much for linking up. Who knew this one would be so tough for people to do?!?! I had no idea...I'm a let it all hang out kinda person, so it was no big deal to me. Your room looks great...and you are HUMAN!!!!! Ahhhh, love it!

    Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see no ugly...all I see is a HUGE room and storage that is about the size of my entire classroom!

    Thank you for sharing a glimpse into your castle! =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete

><><><