Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Tagged.

I have always been the worst freeze tag player.  We used to play all the time after church as kids and I was IT alllllll the time.  Heather Shelton over at Mrs. Shelton's Kindergarten has tagged me with these questions.

1.  What grade do you teach now?     1st
2.  What grade would you teach if you couldn't teach where you are now?     I would love to do a K-3 technology class, you know if I could invent my own position.
3.  What is your favorite TV show?     NCIS & NCIS:LA
4.  What is your favorite book?     Currently The Princess Academy by: Shannon Hale
5.  What is your favorite physical activity to personally do?     Walking, whether through the woods around our house, on a trail or with C & Husband just anywhere.
6.  What is a food you would NEVER eat?     Beans & Greens
7.  What is your favorite drink?     Cherry Coke {but I am trying to let it go}
8.  Football, Basketball, or Baseball?     FOOTBALL {High School or College only}
9.  What is your reason for blogging?     An outlet
10. If you could change one thing about teaching what would it be?     Oh there are so many things to change!!!!  My current pet peeve is the ridiculous amount of paperwork required...........and that is all I am going to say about that hot topic.

I feel like I am so late to this game that I am not going to tag anyone because it seems like everyone has been tagged.

Cheers!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm a cherry coke gal myself! It's so hard to give up... I am your newest follower. Come visit my blog sometime! :)
    ~Jen
    Hello Mrs Sykes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you daily 5 in your room? I've been really wanting to find someone who is close by who I can observe. I don't think you're too far away.
    Ms. Kerri and her Krazy Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do an adaptation of Daily 5 to fit my students & time slot. You are welcome to come visit anytime!!

    ReplyDelete

><><><