Thursday, July 19, 2012

An Award {just a bit delayed}


MARKEETA over at


A Teacher and a Blog

nominated me this award {on July 6th.........I know, I know you are shaking your head and rolling your eyes right now 'cause that was ages ago}!!  Thank you, Markeeta for including me in this category!!  So sweet!!!  Made me smile REAL BIG!!

Here are the rules of the award:
1.  Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2.  Include a link to their site.
3.  Include the award image in your post.
4.  Give 7 random facts about yourself.
5.  Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6.  When nominating, include a link to their site.
7.  Let the bloggers know that they have been nominated.

7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
<> I have worked in all of the elementary schools in our system but 2.  This ranges from teaching, volunteering, After Care and interim positions.

<> I am backwards shy in new situations.  Which is the complete opposite to my everyday personality.

<> I have 2 high school diplomas.  My senior year my dad got a job in Sydney, Australia and we moved there for a year.

<> I can't stand the taste of tea, coffee or fake sweeteners.

<> I have been in 4 places at once.

<> I am a Michigan football fan but have never been to Michigan.

<> I am a homebody who doesn't 'go to town' unless I ABSOLUTELY have to and yet my family thinks I go all the time.


These are some of my new finds that I am so excited about sharing!!!


AND THE NOMINATIONS GO TO...........................................




All That Glitters in First Grade
 

First Grade Bloomabilities


Ok.  My brain hurts and I am hungry and C is napping so I will only be awarding 4 awards.  I know, total slacker.

Summer is on the downward slide.  That is all I am saying about that.  Gotta find my To Do list and get started! AHH!!!

Cheers!!

2 comments:

  1. I wanna know how you were in 4 places at once?
    Mrs. Shelton's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have mad skills!! How often do you need to be reminded of this? ;-}

      Delete

><><><