Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Unresolved Piles

They are here, there, EVERYWHERE!!!  I can't seem to find time to deal with the PILES in my classroom.  Could it be all the meetings during planning, 4323897 phone calls throughout the day, SAT10 testing 3 days this week, school pictures, RTI, benchmark testing, DEA testing, midterms..............I could go on & on & on & on & on!

Where is the balance in all of this?  How do you add time to the day?  HOW DO YOU GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PILES??!!  I mean they just multiply like rabbits on fertility drugs.  One day they will.......................GO AWAY {I am hearing all the guys from Big Bang tell Sheldon this while I type, did you see that episode?}

On top of the first day of state testing & school pictures it RAINED ALL DAY.  So since it was such a crazy day @ school I decided it was FORT time at home.  So I leave you with a few pictures of the fun  Wee One and I had "workn"!



Cheers!!

3 comments:

  1. Don't you love when you can play something fun like building a fort. My girls like to use the bed sheets to make a cave and the bear comes in the shadows!

    Mrs. Shelton's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love forts here. Whenever the boys are a little crazy, I break out the sheets and we had a party. To be honest, I really like forts too. And piles...we have piles of nonsense everywhere. paper piles are the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel your pain! Same at my school since we are in the same district! However, when I got home I vented by...painting my dining room. :)

    ReplyDelete

><><><