Sunday, September 9, 2012

Whole Brain Teaching & Excuses

I have been toying with the idea of Whole Brain Teaching for a while.  I have spent hours recently with my BFF Google researching WBT.  What I have found BLOWS. MY. MIND.  So I dove in last week.  We have learned the 5 rules, hands and eyes, & Mirror.   I can't wait to get in deeper into this!! 

This weekend, I really wanted to post all of the crazy pictures that I have taken since school started way back on August 14th but as luck would have it my camera is locked away at school & I just couldn't bring myself to go there this weekend.  So I have devised a new plan.  You ready for it? {insert Jeopardy theme song here} I will post them on Tuesday night.  That is really the plan.  Maybe recording it somewhere other than my head will be more effective than it has been in the past.  Who knows really.

I have loved reading about how others have started their year though.  I wish I could read my Google Reader more frequently but due to toddler and sleep restraints that hasn't happened.  Because of those things I will be posting lots of pictures with very short descriptions.  It will be a fun game of guess why this picture was taken. {Which EVERYBODY loves right?}

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

><><><