Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Reading Corner


I just wanted to share one of my favorite blogs!!  {It's not just for the freebie.........I really and truly LOVE Renee's blog!!!!!  Ask my friends..............I talk about her ALL THE time!! Oh I hope that doesn't freak her out.}  Renee has been blogging for about 6 months and she has shared a plethora {oh yeah, that's a big word!} of ideas!!  Don't be fooled by the name of her blog she is also all about math.  She inspired me to dive into Daily 5 Math this year, which has changed math in my room COMPLETELY!!!

Hope you enjoy her blog as much as I do!!

Cheers!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG Heather...that is the nicest post ever!! You are soooo kind! (blushing)lol Come talk about me over where I am....hahaha

    I am so pumped to hear about you getting into Daily 5 math! WOO!

    I've emailed you!!

    Thanks again!

    Renee
    The Reading Corner

    ReplyDelete

><><><